In this episode I am explaining the benefits of vegetables and fruits for a healthy life:
Vegetables: Conventional wisdom and primal philosophy are adapted to their attitude to vegetables - the more the better! As the centerpiece of your meals and snacks, vegetables should be the bulk of your diet in terms of portion size, while fatty animal products like meat, birds, fish and eggs provide the bulk of your calories. Vegetables are high in antioxidants, vitamins and phytonutrients that fight inflammation and oxidative stress. Choose from a variety of vegetables that start with the following green greens filled with essential minerals like calcium and magnesium:
* Collard Greens
* Beet Greens
* Broccoli Rabe
* Milk bucket green
* Mustard green
* Floor green
* Sea vegetables (kombu, nori)
In this episode I'm giving you 8 tips and steps to get your kids to eat more vegetables.
The 8 tips are:
Motivation and strategy to help you reach your weight goals.
Running is an endurance sport and not a strength-based sport, but it can for you as running pays to be a strong runner.
If we compare the two runners of the same height, weight, fitness, lactate threshold, running economy, etc. then it comes to the run the runner with the greatest strength runs faster.
Imagine that for every step you take; you're using a small portion of your maximum muscle strength - let's just say 10%. It's hardly something you notice, but when running you take a lot of steps, then even 10% quietly UTTERLY EXHAUST your muscles, and at some point, your muscles will be so tired that it hinders your performance.
Let say that you train specific strength training and you get stronger. So it may be that you instead of 10% maximum strength now only uses 5% of your maximum strength, every time you take a step.
When you use only 5%, then it will obviously take longer (vs. 10%) before your muscles get so tired that it hinders your performance.
Strength training for Increase...
* Functional, usable strength – Strongman training will work wonders for your functional strength.
* Grip Strength – Who doesn’t want to impress someone with their jar-opening skills? But more seriously, improving your grip strength can help with holding onto the bar longer whether you are doing cleans, kettlebell swings or pull-ups.
* Stronger Max Lifts – Yes, lifting the weird awkward stuff does make lifting traditional weights easier. The main reason is because in barbell training it is best to keep the bar close to your body for increased power and strength.
* Increased Variety – Strongman training is just a fun tool to throw into your training toolbox.
* Bodybuilding-like benefits – Oh, and it turns out strongman lifting can make you bigger, don’t worry ladies, your bodies operate in a different way…
Don’t be hard on yourself.
You’re not lazy; you’re just starting from zero.
Set the Bar Low and Start Small.
Whatever You Do, Make It Fun.
STRATEGY 1. Have a SOLID Plan of ACTION
STRATEGY 2. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
STRATEGY 3. YOU NEED YOUR WHY and HOW SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
STRATEGY 4. Change Things Up to Make It Fun
Styrke og kondi til dine hverdag, løbetræning eller cykel træning